Noon to 5pm Sunday & Monday
10am to 7pm Tuesday
10am to 5pm Wed - Sat
Closed Sunday (from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG
FRIENDS OF THE PIERSON LIBRARY
About The Friends of the Pierson Library:
- The Friends of the Pierson Library help the library by raising funds, purchasing museum passes, volunteering, and advising.
- Meetings on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the Library Conference Room.
- You can e-mail your questions directly to the Friends of the Pierson Library.
- Join the Friends by filling out this form and mailing it/bringing it to the Library.
- The Friends of the Pierson Library by laws.
Become a Friend of the Pierson Library
- Wish to become a member of the Friends? Fill out this form and return it to the Pierson Library.
“Chapter Two” On-Going Book Sale
The Friends of Pierson have their ongoing book sale up and running in the new library, across from the circulation desk. Come take a look!
Book Donation Guidelines
FRIENDS ARE ACCEPTING DONATIONS STARTING TUESDAY, AUGUST 2nd. TUESDAYS 4:30-6:30 and SATURDAYS 10-NOON.
THANK YOU! We are very happy to accept your donations of books, DVDs, CDs, audio books and movies in good condition.
Your donation will be added to the library’s collection or sold at the annual Friends of the Pierson Library Book Sale to help enhance our programs and services.
Please bring salable books to the library when it’s open. Please do not leave books outside or in the book drop.
We WILL accept:
- All Hardcover and Paperback books in good condition.
We CANNOT accept:
- Soiled, moldy, smoky or damp books.
- Damaged books with broken bindings, missing pages, or smoke or water damage.
- Books that are underlined, highlighted, or have torn pages, covers or bindings.
- Cookbooks or self-help books
- Textbooks or Magazines.
- Encyclopedias or Dictionaries.
- Condensed/Abridged books (Reader’s Digest, etc.)
- Toys, games, puzzles, artwork.
- Audio or video cassettes, or DVDs/CDs.
- Workbooks or study guides that are partially or wholly filled in.
- Outdated Business, Medical, Financial, and Computer books (over 10 years old).
- Boxes that have been moved directly from long term storage to the Library.
- Large quantities of books that are not in boxes or containers.
You can recycle paperbacks in your recyclables. Hardcovers must be dropped off at CSWD.
Goodwill accepts clean book donations.